Dear Pigs & Pinot Friends,
It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing our decision to postpone Pigs & Pinot. We hoped it would not come to this, but given the new recommendations made by the State of California and Sonoma County the choice is clear. Being a good host also means being a good citizen.
As much as we’d like to list new dates with this communication, we are mindful that the situation is still evolving. However, our intention is to choose another date in late spring/early summer, or when we know things can get back to normal.
I will let you know as soon as we are able to choose a new date. What I do know for sure, is that your presence will be welcomed and your tickets honored.
Until then, Hotel Healdsburg as well as a number of surrounding restaurants and wineries remain open and very much welcoming.
Let’s all continue to support each other as best we can until we can be together again.